A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
2014 Spring Fling
March 25, 2014
6:44 pm
Asingua
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2219
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey Guys and Girls,
I've been asked and have accepted , to be the director for our Tournaments , for this year as well as in the future. Twig has graciously accepted to "hold my hand" thru the formalities of the process, to make sure they're done right. I hope that you all are as excited as I am, for the future of these tournys. Our babies are getting bigger and bigger and hope to see the first 50 pulled out in one of our events! I do ask, to eliminate as many problems as possible, by sending in forms and committing as soon as possible. I hope you all work with me, to make my "first" Tournament run, as smooth as possible. As soon as I get some concrete info, I'll post here, so stay tuned. One thing that is scheduled , as of now, is the date, so mark your calendars and circle it NOW! Should be a lot of fun. I know for me, it's my first tourny for awhile, so I'm looking forward to competing and having fun! Slime On!

SATURDAY MAY 31, 2014
[b][color=red] 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

UPDATE... I SENT IN PAPERWORK TO STATE, SO START YOU'RE COMMITMENTS ...ASAP
AS SOON AS YOU ARE SURE ABOUT TOURNY, RESPOND HERE. THANKS!

Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

March 25, 2014
9:40 pm
Mike D
Moderators
Forum Posts: 1999

George, thanks for doing this. I really like the date 8) Great time of the year for the MC muskies. My canopy, tables and chairs are available if you need them.

March 25, 2014
9:50 pm
Tom Sabia
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 902

Thanks for stepping in and taking this on George! Thank you Twig for holding his hand. 😛 I'm sure it will be a great event as usual. But none of you mo's have a chance of winning!!! 8)

March 26, 2014
3:52 pm
DL
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2213

George,

You the man! This one I might actually be able to attend. If that is the case, then Mr. Sabia's comment on all of us "mo"'s not standing a chance is out because, as a first timer, I am the odds on favorite to win! Especially since, as George noted, there is a 50 incher waiting there for me.

DL

DL

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 556
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
Pastor Salt, murphri1, mwjabra
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account