IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .
March 19, 2004
Welcome to the Penn Jersey Chapter 50 site. We’re a local chapter of MUSKIES Inc. which is the largest conservation organization in the world dedicated to the preservation of Muskie and the gratification of Muskie fishing. MI50 is celebrating its 10 year anniversary and we’ve achieved some great successes over the years.
Whether you have accidently caught a Muskie, seen them follow your lure or are already targeting them exclusively, MI50 is the perfect club to gain local experience from our seasoned members. We’re always looking for new individuals to join our club and below are just a few of the benefits:
• Monthly Meetings- wide variety of topics being discussed and shared which includes updates from our Co-Op stocking programs, PFBC stocking updates, club events, etc. This is a great way to meet our members and we encourage you to bring your questions you may have about the proper techniques of Muskie fishing. Lastly we have a Muskie Lure raffle after each meeting so it’s a great way to check out some cool hard to find baits and hopefully add a few to your collection.
• Club Tournaments- We typically hold two club tournaments each year, spring and fall. We pride ourselves in fishing our local waters that have turned into excellent Muskie fisheries thanks to our stocking efforts.
• Giving back to the Community- Each year we facilitate different programs for our local community. This includes a Youth Day event that we offer to 50 kids and is free of charge. We’ve also offered our support to our local parks for maintenance and habitat projects.
• MUSKIE Magazine- Your membership includes a 1 year (6 issues) magazine subscription.
• Club Events- We offer several club events throughout the year
• MI50 Message Board- As a member you get exclusive access to our “Privileged” section of our message board.
• Stocking Muskie- Probably one of the most rewarding benefits of this club is stocking Muskie in our local PA waters. We’re in the process of building a world class Muskie fishery for generations to enjoy.
• And there are more benefits…
If you would like more information or are interested in joining our Penn Jersey Chapter please contact:
Please find the membership application here http://www.muskiesinc.org/indy.....s/join.php
Even if you’re not interested in joining at this time, we offer a Muskie School each year which is a great way to shorten the learning curve.
Information regarding our monthly meetings, times and location can be found here on our main page http://www.mi50.com
Hope to meet you soon!
February 17, 2013
Good Morning Chad.
This is Joe Sebastian. I was at the show on Friday with my son, Ryan and we met at the booth. You took my name & number.
MI50 is the first fishing club I've ever joined. My son and I are eager to get onto Marsh Creek and hopefully have some success. I logged in to the forum and will hopefully be able to check it regularly.
You introduced us to the Stocking Director (name?) and I'd like to get more info on how we can help with that activity. We have a 16' starcraft with 25 HP.
July 18, 2012
Welcome to MI50. My Name is Kevin, Stocking Director. Most of our stocking events are in the fall time frame but we will have one coming up shortly. Details will be discussed at one of our upcoming monthly meetings and then posted here on the board. We have a topic, "MI50 Tournaments, Stockings and Events" in the members section of the forum where I will be posting dates and looking for volunteers to help with area stocking events. We are also piloting a texting app to assist with the communications for these events. Feel free to send me a PM if you wish. We don't want details on the public forum.
March 19, 2004
February 24, 2013
I'm brand new to this forum but I've actually been an MI member for about 15 years now. I belong to Chapter 28 in Illinois which is the Lake Kinkaid chapter. Anyway I have a temporary work stint that will last a year to 18 months in the White Plains, NY area and I am trying to figure out some Muskie fishing opportunities during my time there. My boat will be back home in Indiana in the garage while I'm working in NY.
Our chapter has annual an guide for a day fund raiser, so I am curious if you guys have something similar or maybe a tournament partner finder board or something like that. Maybe some good local guide suggestions also.
I've also signed up for the Chapter 22 forum.
October 14, 2005
Welcome to our Board! Being that you're in the White Plains area, a couple of lakes that would be worth checking out , would be Greenwood lake , Monksville Resv., and Lake Hopatcong. All good , big fish potential lakes and are managed by State of NJ and Chapter 22.
Being that you don't have your boat here, I 'm sure someone would be willing to take you out sometime. If you're in this area, I would happy to take you out anytime, just shoot me a PM, and we'll arrange something. Again welcome to our area and maybe some other guys from our club could include some added info as well.
Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
February 24, 2013
August 28, 2013
June 9, 2014
March 5, 2007
Monthly meetings are held upstairs at Casey's Tavern in Quakertown, PA.
There will be no meetings in the month of July & August and the next meeting will be Wednesday, Sept. 3rd @ 7:00PM. Hope you can make it. Below is the link from our events calendar on the Home Page which also has a map for meeting location and other upcoming events.
"The Wrecking Crew"
March 19, 2004