A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
Muskie 911 lures
January 16, 2006
7:18 pm
bsurkin
Members
Forum Posts: 1050
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Through a mishap on ebay, I got an extra lure from Lee Agpalo, the maker of Muskie 911 lures. He is going to be selling his lures through Rollie and Helens this year.
I am bringing his ripple shad, glider, and jerkbait to our next meeting for those interested.

The above mentioned extra lure has been graciously donated by Lee for our lure raffle.

I will also bring the 10" danszyk glider for inspection.
Barry

We may only see what we look for.

January 16, 2006
7:33 pm
DL
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2213

Barry,

Kudos to you for adding, what will hopefully be, new ammunition needed to break your schnide and thanks to Lee for his gracious donation. I hope both work out.

DL

DL

January 16, 2006
9:03 pm
bsurkin
Members

Dave - You got me to thinking......maybe you and I should head out together. You know two negatives equals a positive. That way one of us is bound to catch something!
Barry

January 16, 2006
9:40 pm
DL
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2213

Hey Barry,

Well, the way my luck has been, if you and I went out together I'd probably cause a fish kill of mammoth proportions. I wouldn't want your name associated with such an occurance. I think I will become KuiChang Kane and set off across the desert, barefooted, to find my own enlightenment and gain peace with the universe. Maybe then the musky gods will smile upon me and bring me once again the peace and serenity enjoyed by our fellow chapter members who are actually catching these f*&^$#% creatures!!!!! After that we will surely arrange an outing whereby I can enlighten you.

DL

DL

January 16, 2006
10:01 pm
bsurkin
Members

Patience, Grasshopper!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 556
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
Pastor Salt, murphri1, mwjabra
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account