IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .
February 19, 2004
Sweeeeet. Field tested a few. Anyone looking for a pole, you got to take a look at these when they get into the stores! Other rod manufacturers, look out.
The cherry on this sundae is a Lifetime over-the-counter Warranty and the little muskie painted on the rod 🙂
read about it...
CATCH PHOTO RELEASE
March 19, 2004
Some information on the report is wrong.
1. the rod begins at 99.00 and tops out at 109.00 (not 79.00 as the report says)
2. the reel seat handle is that on the clarus series rod. the new im 8 muskie rod has a larger reel seat for bigger reels.
3. the guides shown in the picture are the old style guides. the new guides are a hardloy - aluminum oxide in light blue which is a stronger material than the older hardloy series in black. i suppose new innovations in materials.
4. All of the rods foregrips (11 rods in the series)have 4 inch plus forgrips not the short foregrip shown.
5. not sure if mentioned but the rod is GUARANTEED for life!
The company had most of the right information but not the rod so they used pictures from another rod. some people pay attention to those details. for those that do, this is the reel skinny on the rods.
Ardent Angler Fishing Radio Show
p.s. I know this (and have access to these rods supplied to archie) because I am the Northeast Rod Specialist working the Shimano rod line for the Northeast Rep Group. I just like people to get their facts straight. Call me anal but I call it pride in what I do!