A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
2010 Youth Fishing Day Pics
June 27, 2010
10:03 pm
Asingua
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2219
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I wanted to thank everyone that made this day for the kids possible. Seb, for all support needed as well as items donated. Thanks dude! Mike D. , Art, Jeremy, Silvia, Tim J. and Tom Sabia for all prizes donated as well as showing up to help with this day. Thanks again Ted for volunteering and helping out as well. And last but certainly not least, the Knute family, whatever needed to be done, they were there, helping wherever needed. Thanks guys!
The day started out with Fritz Hamlin from the PFBC doing the SMART program for the kids, followed by the first line in the water.
We had 32 kids, and I think all had a good time, with some really hot conditions, both weather and fishing. But as you can see from the pictures, there were a lot of fish caught and happy faces, including a couple of really nice bass! All in all , a really fun and educational day for all the kids.
Side note...Tom Sabia had some competition for the undisputed title of "Hot Dog King", but in the end the cream rose to the top, and the doggies to the bottom ...of the grill! I hope you all get behind Art next year for this day, and give him the same amount of support and help as you did with me. Thanks again guys, you definitely put some smiles on the faces of some really cool kids.
Here are some pictures from today...

Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 27, 2010
10:21 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Here's some pics...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 27, 2010
10:23 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Some more...

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 27, 2010
10:25 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

and again...

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 27, 2010
10:27 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Last but not least...

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 27, 2010
11:56 pm
Guests

Just awesome guys!... I can't believe you guys did it all with 5 guys!.. Huge thanks to all who helped and donated for this event. Great Job once again!

June 28, 2010
2:59 am
Pineyfishmagnet
Pinebarrens N.J.
Members
Forum Posts: 1749

Nice Job George and posse!!

June 28, 2010
4:37 am
BushkillTom
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 1122

Thanks George and for the guys who helped you made us look real good

June 28, 2010
10:53 pm
Guests

Good job guys . Whos the guy with the Sombraro 8)

June 29, 2010
3:30 pm
DL
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2213

Hey,

Exceptional performance lady and gents. Thanks George for being the driving force behind this event since its inception and enjoy the well deserved rest. Art, my hat's off to you for taking over this many faceted challenge. I'll try to be available to help next year.

DL

DL

June 29, 2010
3:35 pm
Mike D
Moderators
Forum Posts: 1999

Looks like you guys did a great job of this. Espeacially with only 5 guys. Hats off you to all of you. I hope to be back helping out next year as long as it's not the same week. We booked the same week in Canada again for 2011 😀 Fish pics and stories will come later.

June 29, 2010
4:22 pm
STUBBORN DUTCHY
MI50 group

Great job men. Whoever took the pic with all the kids sitting there with their prizes, could you email me that pic or get me an 8x10 so I can give it to Peak Performace Archery for donating the bait. Thanks and again great job!

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR BOAT
ITS THE SIZE OF WHATS ON YOUR BUMPBOARD!
M.T.F

June 29, 2010
5:57 pm
Mike D
Moderators
Forum Posts: 1999

I agree we should send pictures to all donators. I think you can save the picture from the site. I'll make sure Outdoor Charts gets a copy.

June 29, 2010
6:00 pm
STUBBORN DUTCHY
MI50 group

Yeh its a good idea, I've done it the last two years for Mike @ Peak Performance. He's a great guy and has donated to this club the last three years. I bet it's close to a hundred bucks each time in bait. That and when you walk in the bait shop he has the pics setting right at the cashier, he's proud to be part of it and to help us out.

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR BOAT
ITS THE SIZE OF WHATS ON YOUR BUMPBOARD!
M.T.F

June 30, 2010
12:36 am
T_Musky
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 1499

Nice job everyone, looks like the kids had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures George.

Team MTF

June 30, 2010
2:15 am
Asingua
MI50 group

That is so cool that the guys from Peak, has our Kid's Day picture out. That's a great idea of sending out pictures for our sponsors.

Thanks for all the nice words, but really it is a team effort. I would like to see this as an annual event, that our club decides to stick with. Yea, I know it's nice with the State, but for those that volunteer and see the look on those kids when catching their FIRST fish ever,...PRICELESS!

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

June 30, 2010
2:46 am
Ben
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 98

Great job everyone. Way to pick up the slack...thank you!

"I Have a Musky Problem"

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 556
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
Pastor Salt, murphri1, mwjabra
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account