A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
2008 Youth Fishing Event
January 23, 2008
2:20 am
Asingua
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2219
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alright guys... now it's time to get down and dirty with this event. I've made the initial contacts , and now it's YOUR turn! I would like to organize a commitee to get this thing going. Anyone interested in participating ( and all are welcome), PM me , so I have some sort of idea of who's really interested. Basically, they'll be some soliciting involved, as well as some leg work, and helping out the day of the event. A small price to pay for the kids! One day out of the year... The date will be Sunday June 29 at Moyer's Lake in Coopersburg. Times for the event will coincide with Mike Skurecki and all other volunteers.
I would like to plan an "organizational meeting" for next week one day. If no one has any objections, I would like to schedule for Thu. Jan. 31. Place TBD

Come on flood my "inbox" you musky nuts <<<<><<< <<<<><<< <<<<><<< <<<<><<<

Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

January 23, 2008
3:23 pm
bigdriverguide
Members
Forum Posts: 908

I'm in - Casey's?!?!?!

Capt. Dieter Scheel    http://www.BigDRiverGuide.com

January 25, 2008
2:49 am
Guests

Hey George , Im sleeping in the dog house after all the time I spent at the show ,My Kids forgot my name . Do you think we could wait till the next meeting ? Matt L

January 25, 2008
2:29 pm
STUBBORN DUTCHY
MI50 group

Likewise, that would be great. And George, do we just mail those forms in?

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF YOUR BOAT
ITS THE SIZE OF WHATS ON YOUR BUMPBOARD!
M.T.F

January 25, 2008
7:57 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Matt,
Would it be alright to have it AFTER our meeting, instead of during? There really are a few things that need to be ironed out, but I would certainly have no problem with that.

Worm - I figured to send all the forms at once, just so there's no confusion or "lost forms", and make it easier on everyone at the same time. One "packet" of forms to send and one money order for the cost of the background checks ( $10.00 per applicant). The forms will be mailed back to the applicant from the State.

If you can't make the meeting, you can always send it to me. Just PM me and I'll send my address.

Try to bring your forms and money to our next meeting (Wed. Feb. 6 ). I will have extra forms with me...

Sometimes you've got to "jiggle' it, and sometimes you've got to give it one big
"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

January 27, 2008
3:47 am
Asingua
MI50 group

Hey Guys,
Just got back from the SEPAC meeting , for those that might not know...( South Eastern Pennsylvania Anglers Coalition). Very positive info regarding Youth programs, and it's inspired me to recruit some of you guys ,that might be on the fence to help out. A big emphisis was on trying to get " younger" members encouraged to participate in these programs. Since we've had a nice influx of "young ideas" recently, I'll be contacting you all soon, to inquire about your availability for this event. I certainly won't harass anyone not interested, but warning, I don't give up easily!
We will have a short meeting directly AFTER our Feb. meeting, to organize a commitee and get things going. At that time , I will also collect all monies for the Background Checks, as well as the paperwork. Thanks again for all your cooperation and expect to hear from me soon...

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

February 6, 2008
10:53 am
Musky Ed
Members
Forum Posts: 1038

I can't make it tonight!!! I have to pick up my wife at the airport. Will be looking forward to reading the posted minutes. George, would you send me an update on what transpired concerning the follow-on youth meeting? Thanks. [&]]

<<<<><<< Ed

I fish because I can't hear my wife from the boat!!!

I need open water!!!

March 17, 2008
11:59 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Hi Guys,
I do have some news to report, but I'll wait and do this at our next meeting. The main reason for this post, is so that everyone that volunteered and sent in forms, you need to check your e-mail...Check under "Oops!" Very Important guys, so please check it out, and let me know that you replied., or if you have any problems. Thanks...

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

April 2, 2008
10:43 pm
Asingua
MI50 group

Just a quick reminder regarding the youth "head count" for the Youth Fishing Day. As of right now, we have 14 kids committed to attend. I'm still waiting to hear from the Bethlehem Boys/ Girls Club ( they should be calling me tomorrow). My question is if you have any interest in having your kids or cousins, or whoever attend, please get back to me ASAP. We only have 30 spots available, and 14 are taken now. You could call or PM me.

"jerk"
         TEAM BLACKBERRY

April 3, 2008
1:27 am
STUBBORN DUTCHY
MI50 group

Check your messages ;D

M.T.F

April 8, 2008
3:32 pm
Guests

George I'm in for being one little one if you have a spot open please let me know

May 9, 2008
7:36 pm
STUBBORN DUTCHY
MI50 group

HEY GUYS,

I went to "Peak Performance" in Whitehall last night. (They bought the minnow tanks from Paradise Anglers when they went out of business)
I've been getting minnows there for the last year and got to talkin' about sponsoring the youth day for bait and its sounds like we can get the worms and quit a few jars of power bait from them. I thought that was cool 8) I also got a few 'NOTICE" signs up in there.
GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD!.................SPREAD IT!!! {0}} LATER ON

M.T.F

June 13, 2008
12:15 am
Guests

We are in need of kids rods for our youth event we will be short atleast 15 rods

November 3, 2008
4:24 pm
Guests

I like youth day because of those people who are interacting each other with a happy smile. Hope it will be successful and more power all you guys.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 557
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
kennethneiman66@gmail.com, Pastor Salt, murphri1
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account