A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
catch photo release 101
September 3, 2008
11:19 am
Guests
September 3, 2008
2:43 pm
DL
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 2213
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Matt,

Thanks for posting that video. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that he laid the fish on the deck of the boat to measure it. Otherwise it was an enjoyable and educational clip.

DL

DL

September 4, 2008
1:10 am
T_Musky
MI50 group
Forum Posts: 1499

Great video! Having the cameras ready and picking the spot for the pictures really minimizes the time the fish is out of the water. Here's one I layed on the big bump board for a measurement (after pictures) and dropped it in the water, the fish swam off great. The only problems I've had with having the board right by the rail of the boat is sometimes they just flop over and not many release shots, they just swim off right away, it's a good thing. ;D Good reminder of practicing CPR Matt, thanks.

Tim

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team MTF

December 7, 2009
1:49 pm
Guests

I probably release 95 of the fish I catch. Now if Im deep sea fishing for Rockfish, flounder, etc...if its big enough to keep, I keep it most of the time.

December 7, 2009
10:52 pm
Pineyfishmagnet
Pinebarrens N.J.
Members
Forum Posts: 1749

I thought all u guys wit boats use the board, or measure in net best! but im sure the fish are fine as long as u use motherly care. ;D

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 557
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
kennethneiman66@gmail.com, Pastor Salt, murphri1
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account