A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
Hughes River - 2002 and 2003 New Dated Gliders
February 23, 2008
4:27 pm
jjt218
Members
Forum Posts: 486
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi guys, I've been selling a few of my older dated HRs on ebay recently and figured if anyone from the club was interested I'd just sell direct. I have 5 baits that I am looking at selling - pair of 2002 8" Hughey and 8" Shaker in flame bronzeback scale, pair of 8" Hughey and 8" Shaker in Green Shadow Classic Crackle and 1 2003 8" shaker in bubble gum shad. All are new and have never been fished. I am just unloading a few of my older ones, have over 50 HRs in my collection. I bot these from Reese's Country Store 2 years back for ~$65. I would sell at $60 if anyone has interest. Send me a PM with your e-mail address if you want pictures. These baits are classics and I am sure you can at least get your money back if you were to sell them down the road. Thanks Joe <<<<><<<

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

February 23, 2008
10:36 pm
jjt218
Members
Forum Posts: 486
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Bronze flame HR scale Shaker is gone.... Bronze flame HR scale Hughey is gone...... The Green crackle Shaker is circled... The Green crackle Hughey and Bubble Gum shad shaker is left..... Thanks guys.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 556
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
Pastor Salt, murphri1, mwjabra
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account