A A A

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Meeting Minutes, Club Chit-Chat, and Fishing Reports will be listed if you are a member of Chapter 50. If you are a member, and you cannot see the reports after logging in, please use the contact form by selecting the floating envelope icon located in the bottom-right corner. Include your name and your Chapter 50 membership number. We will verify, and grant you special rights to view all. Alternatively, you may email us at muskiesincpennjersey @ gmail .

Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
2020 MI50 Lure Auction and Raffle Fundraiser
April 21, 2020
4:52 pm
Mike D
Moderators
Forum Posts: 1999
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

On behalf of MI50, Penn Jersey Chapter of Muskies Inc., I'd like to announce the 2020 MI50 Spring Auction/Raffle Fundraiser!

This years fundraiser will be conducted differently than how we’ve done it in the past.  Our event will no longer be held exclusively on our club web site.  Most of the auctions and raffles will be conducted on Facebook Group Pages like “Future of Our Muskies", “Musky Flea Market” and “MI50”.  The club membership and I felt that this was the best direction to take our event with superior exposure and large number of bidders that we will gain access to on Facebook.  The auction will not be posting all baits at once as we did in prior years but one or two baits at a time on Facebook over an 8-10 week period.  If  you have any questions or concerns, please send them to me via messenger on this site and I will get back to you quickly.  Your support past and present has been invaluable to the club and is greatly appreciated. We hope that you can all continue to join us on this new direction.  Thank you!

The Musky Stocking Fundraiser is one of several fund raising events held each year to help the Penn-Jersey Chapter of Muskies Inc. (MI50) raise money to improve the local fishery in Eastern PA. This is mainly accomplished by purchasing advanced fingerling Muskies (12”-18”) from WI or MN. To date we have stocked over $135,000 worth of muskies into 12 public rivers and lakes in PA and NJ.   Our first 2006 stockings have produced 48”- 52” fish in recent years.  These efforts help sustain and grow musky fishing for everyone as well as boost participation in our sport.  This can only be accomplished by raising as much money as possible through fundraisers like this auction, fishing shows and other outreach programs such as our annual “Musky School” Program.

The response to this year’s event from the musky bait community and club members has been nothing short of amazing. We've received help from some of the premier bait makers i.e., Bakers, BWB, Choss, McGlides, Double T, Wyss, Smuttly Dog and many more.    We’ll be posting over 40 bait auctions and raffles over the next 8-10 weeks so keep your eyes open here and on Facebook for the first few baits to go live within the next 24 hours. 

Thank you for your support! 

Mike DiGuiseppe

MI50 President

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 287
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 556
Moderators: 3
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 7
Forums: 42
Topics: 5515
Newest Members:
Pastor Salt, murphri1, mwjabra
Moderators: blkdrs: 2010, Mike D: 1999, Archie: 475
Administrators: adminarchie: 13, mi50 webmaster: 0

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 MUSKIES INC Chapter 50 Penn Jersey

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account