MUSKIES Inc. Chapter 50
Whether you have accidently caught a Muskie, seen them follow your lure or are already targeting them exclusively, MI50 is the perfect club to gain local experience from our seasoned members. We’re always looking for new individuals to join our club and below are just a few of the benefits:
• Monthly Meetings– wide variety of topics being discussed and shared which includes updates from our Co-Op stocking programs, PFBC stocking updates, club events, etc. This is a great way to meet our members and we encourage you to bring your questions you may have about the proper techniques of Muskie fishing. Lastly we have a Muskie Lure raffle after each meeting so it’s a great way to check out some cool hard to find baits and hopefully add a few to your collection.
• Club Tournaments– We typically hold two club tournaments each year, spring and fall. We pride ourselves in fishing our local waters that have turned into excellent Muskie fisheries thanks to our stocking efforts.
• Giving back to the Community– Each year we facilitate different programs for our local community. This includes a Youth Day event that we offer to 50 kids and is free of charge. We’ve also offered our support to our local parks for maintenance and habitat projects.
• MUSKIE Magazine– Your membership includes a 1 year (6 issues) magazine subscription.
• Club Events– We offer several club events throughout the year
• MI50 Message Board– As a member you get exclusive access to our “Privileged” section of our message board.
• Stocking Muskie– Probably one of the most rewarding benefits of this club is stocking Muskie in our local PA waters. We’re in the process of building a world class Muskie fishery for generations to enjoy.
• And there are more benefits…
If you would like more information or are interested in joining our Penn Jersey Chapter, please use the mail icon in the lower right corner.
Even if you’re not interested in joining at this time, we offer a Muskie School each year which is a great way to shorten the learning curve.
Information regarding our monthly meetings, times and location can be found here on our main page www.mi50.com
Hope to meet you soon!
Tom Sabia, President